Friday, February 22, 2008

Diane is engaged to Ronald Stephen Roth!















Diane & Ron will be married in the Washington, D.C. Temple on June 18, 2008.

4 comments:

The Brandt Clan Fam! said...

Diane! You look so beautiful and happy in this picture! I love it...I love you!!! You are a wonderful sister! I can't wait to get to know Ron better!!! We love you both!
Love, Catherine and Richard

Ansley Alejandra Godwin said...

WE are so excited for you, Di! Can't wait to meet Ron...

Love,
Robbie and Michelle & Family

Michelle said...

Sorry about the weird user name!

Kim & Pam said...

Hey Di and Ron: This is Aunt Pammi from Alabama. I want Ron to get to know us a little, Di. So, will you go to Cindy's blog (mcewencrew.blogspot.com) and you will see Cindy and Cameron and Scott and then you will see links of Robbie & Michelle, and all the others. Mom and Dad is Kim and me and then you can go on from there. Tell me when you do it. Love y'all... Pammi